Horrible addiction looms just around the corner as the popular tower defense game geoDefense gets a sequel on the Windows Phone. This time, there are no predetermined paths for the enemies so building mazes is critical for success. It’s still a hectic game with colorful, flashy graphics to get you into a trancelike mood.
- The classic geoDefense frenetic action!
- Easy to Play, but Very Tough to Master!
- No paths… build a maze of towers!
- Ideal Touch Tower Defense Interface
- Tutorial Screens as you go, shows you how to play (but not all the secrets!)
- 6 tower types with 7 levels each
- Introducing the Vortex Tower! Find out how even the debris from destroyed creeps can become an essential part of your strategy
- New: The Thump Tower! Shockwaves of damage to anything that comes close!
- 30 levels, each its own puzzle with its own rules.
- Auto-saves game if you press Home or are interrupted by a call
- Your music will play in the background
With the necessary hyperbole out of the way, geoDefense Swarm does seem like a very fun way to waste a few hours every now and then. Playing your own music in the backround is a feature that sounds especially appealing for games like this. You can almost consider the game a very stimulating, interactive visualisation for your favorite songs.
geoDefense Swarm by Critical Thought Games will be out for the Windows Phone on May 16th. The pricing is still unknown.