Switching phones just got a whole lot simpler. The Nokia exclusive Contact Transfer app allows for the easy transference from an older mobile phone to a new Nokia Lumia via the phones’ Bluetooth devices. The app is already loaded on Lumia devices and can be re-downloaded from the marketplace in the Nokia section.
To use the app:
- Enable Bluetooth on both phones
- Launch Contacts Transfer app on the Nokia Lumia
- Wait for the Lumia to discover the other phone and select it when it does
- Create and enter a passcode on both devices and click OK
- The app will distinguish how many contacts it can import. Click OK and wait
NOTE: The app will not import extra information such as birthdays, email, profile picture, etc. just the contact name and number