ConnectMe is a fully functional RDP (remote desktop protocol) client, that includes all the essential features. It allows you to, for example, control your computers over LAN or the Internet, stream audio and share your phone storage with remote computers. The price has been lowered from the usual $5.99 to $0.99 until June 7th so grab it quickly if you need a comprehensive RDP client.
Get ConnectMe here for $0.99 until June 7th, or scan the tag below.
Hit the jump for the huge feature list.
- View and control multiple remote computers at the same time
- Support RD Gateway, Session Broker and RemoteApps
- Support all security methods: Basic, SSL and Network Level Authentication (NLA)
- Transfer and share files between remote computers and phone
- Listen to remote audio directly on phone
- Support drawing orders, compression and caching to provide high performance
- Support 8,15,16 and 24 bit colors and custom screen resolution
- Local file browser to manage local app storage: create new folders, rename, move, delete, copy, cut and paste
- Media player to play and view media files directly from local phone storage. Other web files (text, html, images, …) can be viewed using a built-in viewer
- On-screen extended keyboard with full standard keys (alt, ctrl, Fn keys, ..)
- Support 20 keyboard languages
- Visual keyboard designer to create or to customize keyboard layouts
- Support physical keyboard and split mode
- Save and reuse frequently used texts
- Create and play ‘Playlists’
- Set transferred files as ringtones and extract ringtones from lengthy files
- Zoom in/out and pinch-to-zoom
- Touch-pad mouse and touch panning
- Capture images of desktops
- Connection groups
- Pin connections, files & folders to start
- Support background web downloads
- Password protection
- Backup and restore settings
- Wake On LAN
- Help & support
So yeah, the app is pretty well equipped to handle anyone’s needs.